Earlier today, there was a pre-screening of the Go-Kaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great War Movie (yes, I know I keep fogetting to include the whole title), and some people have reported on some of the scenes from the movie. Here are some of the things they’ve reported seeing:
If you’d rather not have the movie ruined by spoilers, then stop reading here. But if you don’t live in Japan, then I would suggest that you just go ahead and read on, because we all know it’ll be months before we get to see it.
- In one scene the change into Dynaman and use Dynaman’s “Big Explosion” to finish off a troop of Gorims that were behind them. Reedeming themselves for getting their butts handed to them using Dynaman’s power, I see.
- Go-KaiSilver was also in the movie, but he didn’t have a real speaking role, like when Accel showed up in the Decade/W Movie Taissen 2010. No word on if Gai Ikari shows up in some cheesy fashion at the end of the movie like Ryu did, though.
- They don’t get a Great Power from the Goseigers, so that probably means that there will be a separate Goseiger tribute episode. And Navi is the one who brings back GoseiKnight.
- At the end, the Goseigers return the RangerKeys to the pirates. I have a feeling that there going to find some big flashy way to give all the past Sentais their powers back at the end of the series.
- During the robo figh scene, there WASN’T some big gattai with all of the past robos, but they did use all of their finishing moves together. In some cases, they had to use old footage for some of the attacks from the older series robos. They just can’t quite fight like they use to, I guess.
- At one point, Zangyack corners GoseiGreat, and Akaranger and Big One fly in to save them. Shiba Kaoru, along with some of the other extra heroes, have appeared with them.
- The Extra Heroes end up getting chased down by the Gormins, when Rio, Mele, and Wolzard Fire show up to help.
That’s all that’s been said of the movie, I’m sure there will be more about as we get closer to 11th. If anything else pops up about this or anything else, I’ll be sure to let you know.
-M.C., the Quantum Twin