Is this awesome fan-art, or what? And the show hasn’t even started yet.
Anyway,the current series, OOO, still has about nine episodes left, but it’s still just pumping out rumors left and right. Man, Fourze has a lot to live up too! So here are the current rumors the the series:
- Lost Ankh absorbs Ankh, and then fights OOO while OOO is using the PuToTyrano combo. Eiji is able to separate Ankh from Lost Ankh, but loses the other two Purple cores in the process, and this leads to Lost Ankh dissolving into medals, and Dr.Maki becoming a half Greeed.
Exciting, no? We also have some rumors from the upcoming movie, Kamen Rider OOO THE MOVIE: WONDERFUL, Shogun, and 21 Core Medals:
- The movie actually takes place in an alternate universe, at least when Gara appears, and the BuraKaWani combo actually shows up halfway through. By the powers of the medals, the other combos appear to fight Gara, and we finally discover the secret behind the TaToBa combo (why it’s his primary combo, and why it counts as a combo)
- By the end of the movie, OOO is fighting Gara’s monster form, and runs into a bit of trouble. That’s when a high-schooler shows up and transforms into Fourze.
- They manage to corner Gara, but then she enters into her complete form, and then creates a Space-themed Yummy and sends it after Fourze.
And finally, we have some rumors for Fourze:
- The story starts with an accident at Kisigari Gentaro’s (Fourze’s) school, the Amanogawa (Milky Way) Academy. Gentaro is somewhat of a delinquent, so most people in his school avoid him. One day, a mysterious life form is born, and starts to create monsters from a mysterious space energy.
- A classmate’s dying father created the belt.
- The producer is Hideaki Tsukada (Gekiranger, Dekaranger), and the writers are Riku Sanjo (Kamen Rider W, Digimon Xros Wars) and a yet-to-be-named writer who apparently has a lot of experience writing for Super Sentai, but has never done anything for Kamen Rider.
That’s at as far as rumors are concerned for today, if I run into anything else, I’ll let you know.
-M.C., the Quantum Twin