Sometime yesterday, or maybe earlier today, there was a pre-screening event for the movie Kamen Rider W RETURNS: Kamen Rider Eternal, and people who supposedly went to the event have reported on what they saw. Here’s the main chunk of it:
Caution! Spoilers Ahead!
- The most memorable lines, according to one person who went, were “I hate boobies! I hate boobies!” from Kyosui, and “Don’t give me full-length pants!” from Reika.
- The movie starts with Kamen Rider W fighting the Sweets Dopant. Mina shows up and the “Daido is hero” part starts. It shows how NEVER was formed. The movie swaps back and forth between Mina talking with Shotaro, and Eternal’s story.
- At the end, Shotaro says “Maybe he was a Kamen Rider after all” and places a flower by Fuuto Tower. While talking to Mina, Phillip brings up the music box and a scene were Daido is throwing it is shown.
- Jun Kazu is Eternal Red Flare. He uses the Eternal memory, says something about it being incomplete, reverts back to human form and uses the Utopia memory. When Kazu is defeated, the other Foundation X members say, “We still need you.”
- Maria only appeared in the beginning. Reika’s scenes were mostly about how she became a NEVER.
- The majority of the action scenes were out of suit.
- A preview of the “Cod-E ~The Code of E~” PV was shown. Takahashi Rin is in it, and the SOPHIA members were dressed up as NEVER members.
- While Kamen Rider Eternal is fighting the Eyes Dopant, Daido says “This is the worst place possible. All I can think about is hell… Let’s enjoy hell, then.”
So, we’ve got some medium-sized spoilers there, not too much about the movie was given away. Hopefully, we’ll be able to see it sometime soon.
-M.C., the Quantum Twin