It’s that time again. New magazine scans are making there way around, and with them a new set rumors and spoilers to go around. This time, we have new scans of the Go-KaiGalleon Buster, and we have some real pics of the Go-Onger Grand Power, Engine Machalcon. Let’s get to it!
Here’s the Go-KaiGalleon Buster. Hakase created it using the Ohranger‘s Grand Power, modeling it after the Galleon.
The Buster’s finisher is called “Rising Strike”, and is activated by inserting five metallic Go-Kaiger RangerKeys (don’t ask me why it’s specifically metallic keys). And as you can see, the others are supporting Go-KaiRed as he blows away the poor schmuck in the top-left corner.
Next we have Engine Machalcon, the 13th Engine and Go-Onger‘s Grand Power. According to this, Machalcon is somehow the son of Speedor and BearV (yeah, I don’t even want to think about how that would be possible).
Using the Go-Onger RangerKeys, Machalcon can combine with Go-KaiOh to form Go-OnGo-KaiOh, a formation similar to GaoGo-KaiOh. It will debut in the Go-Onger tribute episode.
Speaking if which, we have a couple of rumors about that episode and other future episodes, which you can check out here:
- Two Gaiark survivors appear. Barbaric Preservation Chief Chirakashizkey and 2nd Pollution President Babatchean. The Go-Onger tribute will last for two episodes.
- Following that is the Kanzen GokaiOh episode. It was mentioned that it will appear in a two-parter. It is not sure if it will appear on its own story arc or in the Go-Onger 2-parter.
- Emperor Ackdos Gil sends a tide turning weapon to his son. Walz Gil heads to the front lines to test it.
- After being pushed into the corner by the Zangyack, the Gokaiger use their own great power to form Kanzen GokaiOh.
- Waltz Gil is killed in this battle; Barizorg is defeated by Joe and dies; and, Damaras takes Waltz Gil’s corpse.
Wow, if even half of that’s true that would almost completely change the direction of the show. I guess we’ll have to wait and see how it really happens.
-M.C., the Quantum Twin