Hey, the recent issue of Dengeki Magazine revealed aome new info on the upcoming game Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze. This new info deals with new Switches for Fourze, Elek State playability, and new finishers for old characters. How many more ways can they make this game even more EPIC?!
First up, we’ve got confirmation that Fourze’s Elek State will be a playable character in the game. This newly added State will go along with a total of eight other Switches, four of which are usable and described here:
- Rocket: Uses the rocket’s jet propulsion to fly across the screen towards the opponent and punch him.
- Launcher: Shoots missiles. If you use it together with Radar, the missiles gain homing properties.
- Hopping: Makes moving around difficult.
- Drill: Drastically improves kick power and lets you use a special in-game kick with Fourze.
The other four Switches, Radar, Magic Hand, Camera, and Chainsaw, have so far only been seen in the CGI Artwork.
And it looks like other characters that had been previously introduced in Climax Heroes OOO will be getting new finishers. They include:
- G3-X: GX Launcher Perfect Marksmanship
- Kaixa: Gold Smash
- Gatack: Rider Kick
- Kick Hopper: Rider Jump and Kick
- Punch Hopper: Rider Jump and Punch
- Nega Den-O: Nega Wild Shot
- Garren: Burning Divide
Currently, there’s no word on any other “unfinished” characters getting new finishers.
Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze will be released this December for the PSP and Wii for 5981 yen.
-M.C., the Quantum Twin